Header and Connection Kit. 2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06 LS7 7.0L. Includes 1-7/8" x 3" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers & 3" x 3" (OEM) Catted Stainless X-Pipe. Connects to 3" OEM (Z06/ZR1 Style) Exhaust. (includes transmission line bracket)
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best Headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"
- Manufactured In The USA. Kooks Uses T304 Aircraft Quality Stainless Steel. Kooks Products are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty To the Original Purchaser. Kooks Products Are Dyno And Race Tested and Designed For Maximum Power.
FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES
- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
- 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 V8 7.0
WARNING: This is a RACE ONLY product manufactured and sold for installation on vehicles to be used solely for competition purposes. Once this part is installed, the vehicle may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, on a public road or highway. If you install this part on your vehicle and use the vehicle on a public road or highway, you will violate the Clean Air Act 203(a)(3), 42 U.S.C, 7522(a)(3) and may be subject to personal civil or criminal liability, including fines of up to $4,819 per day.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov